During the outbreak, how to protect against NCP during working
17:58 12-02-2020 reading
During the outbreak, how to protect against germs during working
1. No masks at all, please avoid going out, this is responsible for yourself and others.
2. Avoid public transportation during your commute and opt for cycling or private cars. If you must take public transport, keep a mask on and try to avoid touching objects directly on the vehicle.
3. Go to the company and take the temperature. If the temperature is normal, please enter the company and wash your hands immediately. If the temperature is abnormal, avoid entering the building, go home for observation, and seek medical treatment in time if necessary.
4. In the office area, wipe your office with alcohol to disinfect, and spray alcohol around your seat to disinfect. If you're not alone, keep wearing a mask. Drink plenty of water and wash your hands often. Keep the working environment clean and tidy and pay attention to ventilation. Maintain 1 meter contact between people.
5. Please wash your hands and wear a mask before joining the meeting. Please pay attention to ventilation in the meeting room. Please pay attention to ventilation and disinfection in the meeting room after the meeting.
6. Pay attention to keep distance and avoid talking. Avoid raw foods and keep your diet light.
7. Wash your hands before and after passing the paper documents, absorb them after taking the express delivery, and wear a mask when passing the documents and unpacking the express delivery.
8. Wash your hands before leaving work, wear a face mask and go home. Avoid public transportation.
9. Home doorknobs, door handles, steering wheels and other places that may be touched on the way to and from work, as well as common office supplies, computers, mobile phones and other daily timing (especially after changing the location) with alcohol wipe disinfection.
10. Work interval to keep appropriate exercise, do not stay up late, enhance physical resistance.