aluminium oxide, as a material with hardness second only to diamond, has naturally become the material required by many enterprises and manufacturers. Therefore, the technical parameters of aluminium oxide in all aspects have become a necessary condition for purchase.
Hardness (Mohs) ≥9.0, melting point (℃) 2250, maximum use temperature (℃)1900, true density (g/cm3) ≥ 3. 90, linear expansion coefficient (0-1600 ℃) 7-9
This is only part of the technical parameters. The application scope of aluminium oxide is as follows
1. Sandblasted aluminium oxide-sandblasted abrasives have moderate hardness, high density, no free silicon dioxide, and good toughness. They are ideal "environmental" sandblasting materials, widely used in aluminum, copper, and glass. , Washed denim precision molds and other fields
2. Free grinding— grade abrasives are used in the free grinding of kinescopes, optical glass, single crystal silicon, lenses, glass for clocks, crystal glass, jade, etc., and are advanced grinding materials commonly used in China;
3. Resin Abrasives-Abrasives have suitable color, good hardness, toughness, suitable particle cross-section type and cutting edge retention, and are ideal for resin abrasives;
4. Coated Abrasives-Abrasives are raw materials produced by manufacturers such as sandpaper and gauze;
5. aluminium oxide functional material—mainly used in automobile brake parts, special tires, special construction products, etc. It can be used as abrasion-resistant materials such as highway pavements, aircraft runways, docks, parking lots, industrial floors, stadiums, etc. ;
6. Filter media-is a new application field of abrasives, using grain abrasives as the bottom medium of the filter bed to purify drinking water or wastewater. It is a new type of water filter material at home and abroad, especially suitable for non-ferrous metal beneficiation and oil drilling mud weighting agents.