Beijing, Feb. 9 (xinhua) -- On February 8,The State Council's response to the new coronavirus-infected pneumonia (hereinafter referred to as "new coronary pneumonia") epidemic joint prevention and control mechanism has issued the "Notice on Effectively Strengthening Scientific Epidemic Prevention and Control and Orderly Resumption of Work and Production in Enterprises" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice").
"Notice" pointed out that, to seriously implement the jinping important indicator spirit of general secretary of the epidemic prevention and control work, according to the response to new crown pneumonia outbreak of the CPC Central Committee decision deployment, regional departments and relevant enterprises with high sense of responsibility and mission, according to the principle of scientific, reasonable, moderate, and help to develop targeted measures, should not only keep the return and return to work after the Spring Festival after rehabilitation of epidemic prevention and control work, to ensure that people's life safety and body health; At the same time, difficulties and problems in resuming production should be resolved in a timely manner, normal production should be resumed as soon as possible, sufficient material support should be provided for the prevention and control of the epidemic, and strong support should be provided for the overall economic and social stability.
The notice requires that,
1. To promote the partial order peak return back, classification of partial return to work and production plan as a whole, epidemic prevention and control, energy supply, transportation, logistics, urban and rural operation, medical supplies and daily necessities such as food production, feed production, market circulation sales involves the important area of the national economy and people's livelihood, to guarantee immediately push to return to work and production conditions, major projects and key projects staff will return in a timely manner and starts as early as possible.
2. We need to make every effort to ensure the organization of transportation. We need to coordinate the transport capacity of key groups in railways and civil aviation, and effectively reduce the risk of epidemic transmission. 3. The ability of rapid screening such as nucleic acid detection should be improved by classification to expand the coverage and improve the speed of screening on the premise of ensuring safety.
4. Key population isolation and case admission should be strengthened.
5. Enterprises should be guided to earnestly implement the requirements for epidemic prevention. Enterprises should, according to the characteristics of production and operation, do a good job in the prevention and control of the epidemic before and during the resumption of production, including detection and screening, commuting security, and individual protection.
6. We need to accelerate the coordinated operation of the whole industrial chain, establish a system of sending liaison officers to key enterprises, coordinate and solve problems related to machinery, employment and capital shortage in a timely manner, and ensure steady supply of raw materials, auxiliary materials and important parts.
7. We will ensure production safety and social stability in all areas, and identify major safety risks and hidden dangers in key enterprises such as epidemic prevention materials, warehousing and logistics, transportation and distribution.
8. Efforts should be made to improve the ability to guarantee public services. On the basis of protecting the protective materials of front-line medical workers, efforts should be made to meet the protection needs of public service posts, so as to effectively reduce the burden on enterprises in various ways.
The circular stressed that all regions should consolidate the responsibilities of enterprises and territorial governments, establish and improve working mechanisms, form joint efforts, effectively prevent and control the masses, and promote the safe and orderly resumption of production.