1. The speed of the grinding wheel must not exceed the safe line speed. It is not a grinding wheel that specializes in the use of end faces. It is forbidden to use with the end face of the grinding wheel.
2. When grinding the workpiece, it is forbidden to push the workpiece with the lever and increase the pressure of the grinding wheel.
The dressing wheel is specially equipped with a finishing tool. Workers must wear protective glasses when dressing.
4. The coolant should be used correctly during the grinding process; if the grinding machine does not use the coolant, it must be equipped with a dustproof device.
5. When the grinding wheel rotates at high speed, it should not stand on the tangent of the grinding wheel.
CBN grinding wheel
1. High wear rate and long service life (30-200 times that of ordinary abrasive tools, depending on equipment and processing technology)
2. High efficiency, mainly to improve processing speed and reduce trimming frequency
3. High processing precision, can improve the pass rate of high-precision products
4. Can be customized according to customer's products or drawings
1. Can be used with two tools: diamond pen and roller. It is best to use a diamond roller to increase efficiency and accuracy. King Kong Pen is the most widely used wheel dressing tool.
2. When trimming: The diamond pen is fixed on the fixture. The end face of the diamond pen is perpendicular to the radial direction of the grinding wheel. The angle between the axial direction of the chain pen and the radial direction of the grinding is 15 degrees.
3. The trimming amount of each trimming cycle should not exceed 0.02mm, and the longitudinal cutting speed should be uniform (preferably automatic cutting). The general cutting speed is 100-500mm \ min. When finishing, the cutting speed should be lower than that of roughing. Knife speed, working stroke 2-4 times, empty stroke 1-2 times.
4. When trimming the grinding wheel, add coolant. Quenching is strictly prohibited after heating!